Southern Pride Meat Co.
January 24 @ 3:00 pm
- Complete processing facility (equipment to be sold separately)
- State of the art wastewater treatment system by Mack Industries
- Over 9,000 sq ft under roof
- 4,000 +/- sq ft of holding pens
- 5,600 +/- sq ft in processing and cold storage
- Separate 24×40 Main Office
- Manager’s Living Quarters
- Overhead rail system
- Locker rooms and separate tool storage building
- Sits on 5.75 +/- acres
- Located in Wayne County on Old Grantham Rd.
- The facility is clean and ready for a new owner
- Employee break room area
- Separate women’s locker room
This is a great opportunity to buy an established meat processing facility at your price. The home and commercial building will be sold separately from the meat processing plant. This facility was closed due to the death of the owner. The facility was cleaned and closed and is awaiting a new owner to start processing meat again. Great location with easy access to main highways and room for expansion. Situated in Wayne County but very close to Sampson, Duplin, and Bladen counties which 3 of the top pork-producing counties in the state. Loading docks are covered and inedible loadout is also covered.
Bid Online Now